Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Dipti palit

DIPTI PALIT.

When I think to day I laugh .
I used to go barrackpur very often at my aunt's place,reason being her children were of my age,deference between
them were one to one and half years.they are eight in numbers.Chandan ,Khuku and Mala was very close to me,even
their friends.
One late evening after playing me and chandan came house to get fresh,khuku and her friends were getting ready
for final touch to go to attend a marriage,since there were only 3 rooms were occupied by them.
I was roaming here and there with a cup of tea.
All in sudden they realized one of their friend's shoes are missing.
The fellow hidden shoes was my aunt's youngest son Dodul but he was no where seen at that point of time and
ultimately blame fallen on me,in spite of my several pleading no one was in a mood to believe that i have not hidden
pair of shoes and things was about to turn ugly.
Dodul was enjoying this seance and when he realized things are going out of hands he placed shoes in front of them.
the girl who about to loose her name was dipti Palit.
Things settled there for then but a new beginning started.
She was good looking and smart also from a well to do family.
We became close to each other but the problem were the distance,I am staying in Birati and she is in Barracpur.
Those days phones were not aces sable like these days,mobile no one knew about.
sending letters was impossible fearing that may fall in wrong hands.
initially I used to run on and often but considering financial crunch slowly that enthusiasm slowed down and
possible I was no that hard die fellow.
on those days i used to see many of my friends were mad for some one but i was never that type,another
one reason I guess is those days body relation was like dream.possible that is also one reason the attraction
was not at that magnitude.
in later stage we were just friends as we both realized the truth of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment