Wednesday, October 7, 2009

MY FRIENDS....

RUPAK KARMAKAR.

Rupak was a guy who's life style was peculiar.
My father was very upset with him, by seeing his face he used to get irritated,not only my father there were many .
His heir style and dress culture was artificial.
his family business was jewelery,he was around Abu too as most of Abu's purchases Rupak used to take care,for that
matter we friends also used to take his help for purchase as he knew from where what to pick.
He was school dropout but he used to act as if he is too learned and rich,he had a 3rd class railway season ticket from
Birati to sialdha[calcutta] and almost every evening he used to go to calcutta and that too in 1st class compartment
and used to return by last train[12 night].
No one knew his activities ,only morning and sun day's he kept of us.
Move was is passion,he sow a move for 14 times! and there were many close to that.
There were nothing common in between us but some how we were friends.
hardly guys used to come to our house as our family culture was deferment then others,my father did not have
money but he had a solid reputation as learned person and as a good family head more over my grand father
was a reputed person in west Bengal,he was a known teacher and many elderly persons in our locality was his
student.
I had an access to go to every ones house ,people used to say i am deferment from others,also some used to say
a bright boy getting spoiled with bad association.
I used to go to rupak's house frequently, even his younger brother Swapan and sister Ampi had a friendly
relation with me.
Rupak never had a real girl friend,though tried many,his act was like joker so girls was not interested in him,so happened one girl was after
me for long time ,her name Ashima,one day i told her about rupak and gave very rosy story, convinced her
to be girl friend of his,with lot of hesitation the poor girl accepted but some reason in budding stage itself the relation
got spoiled.
Rupak was like my spoon in my love affairs!he used to pretend that way ,I also did not object ever,he was happy
with this responsibility but some of the girls used to object his high handling for which i did not pay much attention possible knowing these relations are not permanent.
I must conface that from the very beginning i knew that these relations [ether boys or girls]are passing clouds,they
will not be forever.
after having relation with Anuva the relation with Rupak got stained,we were not in talking tarm there after.
when I went last to calcutta I was told he dyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment