Wednesday, October 14, 2009

life...

Can't remember when I was happy and wholeheartedly enjoyed my success.
forgotten to dream years now, not finding any meaning of life,frostation is so much in life that day and night
leaving with anxiety and worries.
there is no future, don't know what will happen tomorrow,how we will pull our life.
We are suffering here and Guni in America.
Guni is working places where Indian girls never thinks to work,that too in night shifts, whose father is not capable what she
would do! life does not wait or understand fillings,it has to go on and on.
In working places also failure after failure,giving 100% but result is zero,obviously it is not 100% other wise it
would have been succeeded, at least logic that says but I don't find a way or scope for improvisation.
What should I do,where should I go ?
From to morrow Dipavali starts,there are lots of financial commitments ,can't see Durai face to face,my conscious
is killing me,I hold myself responsible for goods are not being sold,no proper buyer,for last 45 days no sell.
Durai suppose to pay bonus and depending a lot on sales but I don't find any costumer who will come for buying
before Dipavali.
loosing interest in leaving,this kind of leaving does not make any seance but scared of suffering for unnatural death.
my father used to sing a song -when time is over come with egress and kindness.

No comments:

Post a Comment