Wednesday, October 14, 2009

SHIB SANKAR SAHA (SIBU)

SIBU.........

We know each other from child hood,he was elder than me by 3 years.we are from the same locality.
he was little bulky from child hood itself,his form reflected in his attitudes too.though he was not a wrestler but
his activity's and approach was of wrestler like.
he became close to me all in a sudden, of course because of his interest , he used to come every afternoon in my room,from that room's windows Kajol's(a girl from next house)house was with in 10ft ,all girls used to gather
there for chit chat in the after noon.
Sibu had an affair with kaJol.
Nither I was interested nor he said me in detail anything about their relationship.
He got selected for Indian air force job and for training left for madras.
once in a year he used to come for a month or so but interaction was not that cordial.
After 4/5 years i got a job and after working 1 year in calcutta i was transferred to madras.
shibu was posted in madras and that is when we were close to each other broadly.
those days we were bachelors,he used to stay in IAFcamp and i took a single bedroom flat,we used to meet almost every
week end,either he used to come or i used to go.
after party/ drinks we used to lay down on the IAF runway ,those days are unforgettable.
we used to discuss all about gone by days,those days I came to knew more about his relationship with Kajol,
how deep rooted was his love life,their rise and foll.
how he was ditched by her etc etc.
Don't know why ,I find most of the girls in our time were very thoughtful ,they used to fall in to a relation with a guy almost of same age having known that this is just time pass +,in Bengal LOVE is like an integral part of youth.
hardly one can say (e respective of gender)they did not have premarital relationship.

Sibu's colleagues became friendlily with me .
Shib is very fond of touring and going places though I don't have interest but went with him to few a places.
like Nagarjun sagar dam,Salargaung museum,Birla temple.
i used to go very often to Hyderabad, shibu and his friends came and stayed with me to see places,those day's i used to stay at tajmahal hotel at abids circle,Hyderabad.
after one year Shibu got married and could managed to get a quoter, after six months the lady came in madras.
I used go often to his house.
Once i suffered from jaundice, knowing that shbu came and took me to his place,I stayed there for almost a week,
during my stay they killed a dear and meet was shared to friends and family's,unfortunately I could not join
the fest.
shibu used to come with his wife some time but in comparison I was regular visitor in his house even
After my marriage me and tapu went to his place in many occasions.
he had a son while we were in madras,his wife came for delivery at calcutta and
went back.
Shibu got transferred to Delhi .
When ever I went to delhi for official work I used to stey in his house though ITC had a guest house facility.
After i left ITC there were no contact,some time we used to meet in Calcutta during our yearly holidays.
Now he is retired,when I went last met him ,he is leaving his life in his own way which a person like me will never wish to lead,he is enjoying his retired life at this moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment