Monday, October 19, 2009

KALI PUJA /DEEPAVALI

KALI PUJA / DEEPAVALI

In eastern part of India this festival is worshiped as Kali pooja, other part of India celebrate as Deepavali.
Festival of light, win over darkness.
In our family this festival is not celebrated with light, we don't light our house,from the childhood we ware
told that some one of the family died in this day and there after no one enjoyed this festival,surprisingly
neither me nor any one asked who was he or she who dyed on that day!
Assuming this is old story and stupid faith once lightened our house unfortunately next year same day my
elder uncle dyed!
We never tried there after.
This year Deepavali went very dull for me as well as for Tapu.
mentally very upset, expected Durai will pay Bonus as every body expect some sort of financial assistance
in this festival from the employer,my luck was blank.
Tapu was very upset but I am not,I understood this person very well,his intention to use and extract maximum
possible from me as I am in treble,he knows very well I don't have place to go.
All 3 days were at home,have spoken to guni,that is the only satisfaction.
Guni is also too worried as nothing happening to us,according to her bellow stander students are geting
job but she is not geting, with out anyones knowledge she is going for some chip work to maintain her
lively hood as we can't support financialy.
Without realising Tapu always advising her not to go for those kind of job's but I am keeping silent realising
just to throw advises is not enough,the family don't have capasity to protect their children how they can
advise!
let us accecpet life as it comes as there is no other choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment