Tuesday, October 6, 2009

SOTI BOSE

SOTI BOSE

when I am writing this phase of my life have to accept that I did injustice to Soti in great extent without
realizing her suffering because of my playboy attitude.

Possible I was attracted by her little more than previous girls.
I even changed my rout to our gathering place[ramesh's tea stall]just to have a glance /attention.
while girls used to go to school , siting in the tea stall our group used to screen them for selection.
some were successful some were not,for some strange reason I have never faced rejections.
My heart was racing for a nice looking girl,she was SOTI.
slowly and gradually my signal reached to Soti and her acceptance was on her face.
she had 4 powerful brothers and they were famous for their mussel.
slowly we were moving to each other but problem was her brothers,she was never free and had always
a fear.
her friends used to inter act between us .
thinks were not smooth,since we liked each other in spite of difficulty life was great.
on her way to school looking and laughing each other or passing some comments was enough to satisfied
ourselves,days were passing by.
I observed one Girikesh was trying to become close to me,he started coming regularly and became some what
close to me,we started discussing everything.
he got the news of my relationship with Soti.
he used to say how he is close to her family and younger brother,I used to think he is my welwisher and on that
that faith I never tryed to hide my inner filling.
One day on return from my college Soti's younger brother cordoned me with his group and threatened me saying
if I don't change my activity consequence will be very bad as he will inform all his brothers.
They stopped Soti's schooling ,it was impossible to meet her,her friends were not allowed to meet her,when ever
she used to come out she had people around to gaurd her.
I knew this is a handi work of girikesh,I was very furius,in never die setuation I told girikesh that we still maintain
relationship and we are in touch.
That massage added fire to fuale,she was bitten and torchered like strey dog every day to know the truth and
to under stand the depth of our relationship.
one day i was called by her brothers,all my friends wanted to join with me but I decided to go alone to minimize
tension.
I was alone ,they were four,they started talking gently but when I confirmed saying I love Soti, things changed,
all of them attacked me like dogs,I was bitten very badly to bleed in and out,they left me with a warning if i
trys to meet Soti they will kill both of us.
I came with wound and was bed ridden for 3 days but did not say anyone what actuly happened.
I did not meet Soti there after keeping in mind her well being.
After 2 month she was married to a defence personal.

No comments:

Post a Comment