Monday, October 5, 2009

Aamar Kahini

Though I had many minus point like-I was not very good looking,not from a wealthy family ,not a brilliant student,
not that polished and well mannered ,still there were something for which girls used to get attracted.
I was known as lover boy,many were jealous and because of this so called quality I had many foes.
I can't claim saying we were Urban boys,on the contrary we were from rural Bengal,from proper city[Calcutta]
30 km away.
The word/act of love was different from these days,we used to exchange our love through letters, occasional
face to face talk that too away from known locality or on the way to school or collage.
we used to go to movies in group,few girls and equal no of boys,that day used to be special, boys used to bare all
expenses.
since our economy was very weak and there wear fear factor for girls that no one should know, this kind of gathering
used to be once in blue moon and we used to memorize this kind event for long time at list till next occasion.
many a time so happened next time did not come,either some one sow and complained to girl's house or for some
reason or the other relations used to break.
some were brave ,they used to look for new partner from next day ,some used to carry for some time with broken
heart but that used be for a short time only.we friends were so active that anyone without pair used to be intolerable.
It was like a status symbol for us.
To day when I look back it looks crazy and funny.
I was brave amongst all.I used to write love letters for all of my group! sounds funny but true.
I was the muster of this subject.
While i was in class 10 I had my 1st crash.her name was Gouri,there after Dipti palit,Sikhapal,Anju ghosh,Roma,
Soti Bose,Manju das,Anuva banerjee.
it is a long list but other than Manju and Anuva rest were like water shades.

No comments:

Post a Comment