Monday, October 5, 2009

Gouri

GOURI
She was my first girl friend.
may be little elder than me or my be because of her build .
This relationship started when I was in school,it just happened.
Most of my friends had their girl friends,I should not lack behind that kind of childish mentality also worked behind this relation.
They came to our place as tenant,opposite to our house,she was more keen to develop a relationship than me.
She was honest to her approach but I was not.
some how a relation structured but from bottom of my heart I knew there were nothing great or to dream about.
the proportion of a relationship if i talk then it was 80/20.
there were occasions she used to be desperate but never used get proper response from me.
one important incident i still remember-
during durga puja festival we met and went to see durga idols with full group of boys and girls.
so happened -her mother came to know that and became a big issue,she was adamant not to go to
her house as she might be bitten or harassed,some how we convinced and senther,there after she was not
visible,i came to know they have changed house,tryed to locket her but in vain.
so happened my school final result was out and I passed. one day I sow her going with her younger brother, I went
running to give her the good news but she was unmoved,as I was in a vary happy state of mind tryed my best
to convince and peruse,things did not work,she cried and left off.
hunting started to know her address and eventually found her new house but she was not the same, even did not bother to see me,at least that is what she pretended.
after 2 months came to know she got married to a professor and moved to north Bengal .
I must confess this incident did not bother me at all as I knew my stand.

No comments:

Post a Comment